Thursday 14 March 2013

Weekly Wardrobe 4

I, for one, was inordinately pleased to hear that stripes are in for Spring-Summer 2013. I love stripes. I think stripes are blimmin' great. They are fun, they are striking, they are slimming, and they are classic. This skirt is another new favourite from the ever-reliable, endlessly attractive Asos and I love it (even if my boss did ask me why I'd decided to wear my curtains...) Have realised, however, that footwear must be very carefully reflected upon with this skirt because, as previously stated, I am of a...petite stature and pairing this (supposedly "midi") skirt with flat shoes makes me look as if I have no legs to speak of. 




Top - H&M
Skirt - Asos
Boots - Hobbs
You must excuse the quality of these photos. They were shot approximately 10 minutes after a chunk of snow had fallen off the awning of a shop and onto...my face, to the great hilarity of our (normally-kindly) local Tunisian greengrocer. I was feeling understandably disgruntled. Nonetheless, I was feeling so great in my stripes that I felt I ought to share it. Now please Europe, enough snow, a little Paris in the Springtime would be great...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, leave a comment - you'll make my day!